An English HillClimb rebuild.

• what Type of Wires on the left brakecaliper ?

• it is alive

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Congrats….don`t let it get dirty :biggrin:

gruss andy
    ------------------------------------------------
    Mini, you only get what you make of it!!!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Erfahrung lässt sich nicht "downloaden"!!!!!!!

"Der Gebildete treibt die Genauigkeit nicht weiter, als es der Natur der Sache entspricht" Aristoteles

• so today finished off fitting the windows, doors and a new windscreen. then ran the engine for about 15 Mins to bed it in.

">

• As some of you will know my time here in Germany is coming to an end. the company is closing the office and we can apply for new jobs in different parts of the company. I was planning on going back to the UK after 10 years but now it is after 8.5 years. i have also decided that it will be easier to go this year as Brexit has messed it up a bit for returning next year.

so first out with the scrap. unfortunately the old bus is to far gone to fix.

q4vE5Ujh.jpg

and lets get everything boxed up.

6Jj4i8Yh.jpg

the car will be off to get the tracking sorted next week and then the front will be back on. and it should be at Marios event at the end of September before it heads back to the UK.

• Popped over to Autohaus Wein ( you may know them from there race Minis) and we sorted out the front suspension angles.

as the T4 has gone the other car has taken up towing duties for now.

too hot to do anything else today.

• ok i think my thoughts on silencer size was a bit optimistic.

Lucking i no longer need to run a Kat so i can increase the silencer size.

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!