• needed a front wiper.

mmm corsa a and B rear wiper motors.

ok

needs a cut out

better

Modify (cut and weld) arm with Mini wiper

that will do

oh better add a splash plate

• next job was re doing the coil over mounts as i have never really been happy with the currently available ones i had fitted. so i dug out the old Proto ones from Huddersfield Mini spares as he was back then.
    here are the current ones.

and the old proto ones

had these turned up

welded

• today was doing wiring wile watching some Macgyver

and some cooling

i cant get used to this heat.
    so i sorted a second starter switch

and added wires for the wiper so that it will park and i hope soon have a single wipe.
    but most of today was unwrapping wires and re-wrapping them and unwrapping then when you remember that you forgot a wire that needs to be there.

• Hey Nicklouse.
    Nice pics from a good project. Respect.

One question. Are you sure your grooved and drilled brake discs are mounted the right way. I've seen them often mounted the opposite direction.

CU ;)

Gruß
    Der BlechBernd

• Hey Nicklouse.
    Nice pics from a good project. Respect.

One question. Are you sure your grooved and drilled brake discs are mounted the right way. I've seen them often mounted the opposite direction.

CU ;)

good question and i could understand your confusion. yes these are fitted the correct way around. But you will see other brakes with groves or holes machined the other way. it all comes down to the makers and the use and even the year that they were made.

• next delivery

unfortunately the tap was undersized.
    this should have been 14mm

so go to a shop and buy one.

check size

yes.

• so what was this for.

not through enough need a plug. mmmm VW T4 sump plug

will work as a drain plug.

fitted

wired up

so there is a thermo switch on the cold side of the radiator and a switch in the car for manual override.

now to find some 50mm ducting.

• Zitat

unfortunately the tap was undersized.
    this should have been 14mm

Just for info:

The undercutted tap was for pre-cutting by hand. It's signed with one groove at the top. And there should be usually a set of 3 tools...
    The other tool is for using in a machine and so it's a all in one tool. By hand it could need a lot of power and sweat :wink:

So you can pre-cut with the small one (better centering) and afterwards with the other one.

POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jeremy Clarkson

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von J&A ()

• Just for info:

The undercutted tap was for pre-cutting by hand. It's signed with one groove at the top. And there should be usually a set of 3 tools...
    The other tool is for using in a machine and so it's a all in one tool. By hand it could need a lot of power and sweat :wink:

So you can pre-cut with the small one (better centering) and afterwards with the other one.

thanks, this is kinda what i guessed after. but it was not the info i got from the info in the advert. some ways this will be be relating to what i was expecting through experience and poor technical German ;) i was expecting a Taper tap. would finish at full thread size.

door mirrors finished off

for now.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!