• Hi Bence
    This car is not from Authi, it is an english built Mini.....

Es ist schon alles gesagt, nur noch nicht von allen.
    (Karl Valentin)

• This car is a Mini 1000 built between 1974 and 1976.
    Authis look different....

gruss andy
    ------------------------------------------------
    Mini, you only get what you make of it!!!
    Erfahrung lässt sich nicht "downloaden"!!!!!!!

"Der Gebildete treibt die Genauigkeit nicht weiter, als es der Natur der Sache entspricht" Aristoteles

• Beitrag von theRocker ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht ().

• Do you know the original specification of the car ? Any picture of inter of interior and engine bay ? Your VIN starts with XL2S1N ?In the licence if "my" Mini there is 40 kW of power. Authis has a hole behind the rear seats. One thing is confusing that it has a UK-like VIN plate.

• Thanks for the pictures.

It is very interesting : on the spanish forum someone wrote that the clamp of the heating hose on the rocker cover is only found on Authis.

Your car shows more similarity to "my" car then an other Authi :) HS4 carb, double-circuit brake

• Authis used electrics from manufacturer of Spain origin....means distributor, wiper motor, generator, switches, instruments and so on are not from Lucas or Smiths.

gruss andy

"Der Gebildete treibt die Genauigkeit nicht weiter, als es der Natur der Sache entspricht" Aristoteles

• Authis used electrics from manufacturer of Spain origin....means distributor, wiper motor, generator, switches, instruments and so on are not from Lucas or Smiths.

The car is 43 years old ( like me :D ) So, they could be replaced some parts during these years and it was easier to find english parts than spanish, I think.

Anyway, my spanish fellow spotted a "hidden" line in the Authi parts catalog. My VIN fits to this numbers.

• OK...this means that only on the Mini 1000 the models that were made for export to Swiss the VIN began with
    XL2S1N250..... This explains the british electrics... especially mounted for export?! Could be....

gruss andy

• I don't know, it could be the next step in the research.

BMC built the Authi factory because of the high import tariffs in Spain at that time. Lot's of the components manufactured in Spain.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!