Beiträge von Vitus

Liebe Cooper Fans,

also nachdem ich das Fahrzeug gekauft habe, habe ich mich auch mal bei dem "neuen" Verkäufer per email gemeldet. Folgendes bekam ich zur Antwort:

Hello,
    Thank you for your email and I want to apologise for my delay in replying. I will try to answer clearly to all your questions. First I want to mention that the car is located in Greece ( Athena ). The car has been bought from Germany while I was working there. Now I have turned back in Greece because the working contract expired. I do not want to keep the car in Greece because I already have another one here . The car will be sold with all original documentation like registration certificate in Germany , TUEV (technical check) and OTHER ONE (environmental checks) is valid until 05.2011. It comes also with 2 original main keys .
    I 'm the second owner of it . I assure you the car looks and works perfectly, never being involved in any accidents or damages ( the service book can confirm it ) .In case you are interested to buy it do not hesitate to contact me .
    I wait your reply .
    Thank you !

Eigentlich müßte man gegen den Typen doch was tun. Eindeutig betrügt er.
    Ich werde ihn mal fragen, wie ich mit ihm ins Geschäft komme. Die Antwort liefere ich euch dann.

Viele Grüsse. Vitus

Hallö,
    also der, der das Auto in Autoscout inseriert hat, ist entweder ein Betrüger oder ein Vollidiot. Es meldet sich auch "kein Anschluß unter dieser Nummer".
    Habe mir das Fahrzeug in echt angeschaut. Es stand in Freising.
    Ein echt klasse Auto, mit allen nur denkbaren Optionen und einem hammermäßigen Motor der 8000 U/min dreht, also nix mit Aldi-Ps.
    Der Mini wurde komplett von Minispeed aufgebaut und zwar für den bekannten "Baulöwen Schneider". Er war ein Minifan und hat dabei keine Kosten gescheut.