Beiträge von quick

Zitat

@ Randy_Cooper

Zitat

Wer einen NM fährt hätte sich niemals einen Orginal MINI(classic)gekauft, so leute die einen SO genannten "mini"

I think your compleet wrong, thats just the opposite site .....
    I now a several NM drivers who are buying a classic mini after that they had a NM. ( becourse of the fun !!)

I have a classic and a new MINI, and never ever wants to drive in a p0l0, g0lf, or something like that........

There are in my opinion 2 car with fun and that are the 2 Mini's.
    And don't see it as a replace...see it as i big brother:)
    And a bmw treffen....for me means bmw British Mini Works
    I have nothing to do with bmw.

:)

@ strubix:

Zitat

Weshalb die Italiener wohl nur die New-MINI Fans angeschrieben haben ???

They think further, for to the IMM's in the future, and not only the IMM in 2003 :)

Zitat

Auch die Veranstalter des IMM 2003 haben auf Ihrer Webseite nicht verdeutlicht, ob sie New.MINI´s auf Ihrem IMM zulassen oder nicht.

read this, it is from the IMM organisation:

To all Mini Enthusiasts

We have indications that some Classic Mini owners feel that owners of New Minis should not be included in the IMM and other such events. While we understand the pride felt by these Classic Mini owners that their cars have a particular historic importance that is exclusive and cannot be replicated, we disagree, on several grounds, that New Minis should be excluded from the Mini clubs and their events.

All Mini owners, whether of 'Classic' or 'New' Minis, are enthusiasts of the Marque. Many of these enthusiasts own both types. The modern development of a classic car does not diminish the original. On the contrary, to actually revive a famous car, even in a new incarnation, is a tribute to the reputation and historic standing of the original. Every new Mini owner is an addition to the family of Mini enthusiasts, all of whom know where the legend began. These new owners carry the Mini banner alongside those who have preserved their classic cars and help to maintain and honour that legend.

We would therefore like to assure all owners of New Minis that they and their cars will be welcomed at the IMM this year and we look forward to many of these owners participating in what we expect to be an exceptionally successful and enjoyable event...

Zitat

Fahr doch mal mit deinem Classic zur BMW-Werkstatt....

when i drive with my MINI to ROVER, also no service..........:D

I two years you can come everywhere for service.......
    One thing is the same : we have BOTH fun in the Mini, and let that be GOOD !!!

alter mann wrote:

Zitat

habt ihr auch immer rückenschmerzen?

Yes and thats why i'm driving in the new MINI.......
    after I had 20 years a classic...........

and rich : NO, the last classic that i bought was fl 31.000 and the ONE cost here fl 35.000......

Are you driving a opel, golf, after the classic mini????
    Can't imagination..............

Hi I hope everybody can read English here :)
    My German writing is very bad........
    I was reading al the things about Mini & MINI......
    and i want to tell you this, I had 20 years a (some) classic Mini's and always driving it with FUN FUN FUN !!
    Now i'm driving a MINI and i do it also with FUN FUN FUN !!!

The last 10 years i was on the IMM's and i liked it a lot, and you to, i have seen :D

I now there are a lot MINI drivers , wich are not realy MINI drivers, but there are a lot they are !!!!!
    (the most of them are (ex)owners of the classic)
    The people i now, are as much enthousiast from the new as from the classic.

And the sugestion that the MINI drivers who are on the IMM are grandma's :rolleyes: ....No i'm not a grandma.

See you on the IMM, and make a BIG party from it !!!!
    :cool:
    (probably we have one thing + more space in the boot for beer:) )