Beiträge von Ben M

I will do this in English, as that's a bit easier for me....

In England I heard a lot of complaints from German Mini drivers about the security in the area (people getting in through openings in fences and that kind of stuff) and I have to conclude that in Neumarkt it was even easier to enter the area without a ticket. Lots of old men walking around taking home empty bottles and beercrates.

I was also going to complain about the showers, until I found the ones in the school. Not that the showers on the terrain were not clean, there was just no room to put any dry clothes.

My biggest problem was arriving on thursday evening and having to camp on gravel while some ***holes thought it was necessary to claim large area's of space for friends that would arrive on Friday. I paid the same amount of money for my ticket and think I should have more rights then someone who is NOT there. You want a proper place to camp, you make sure you get there yourself in time. Talked to the organisation about this, but they were not willing to help in that area :madgo:

But, fortunately there was also a lot of good stuff on this IMM:

Food and drinks were very good and cheap too

Logistics for dinner and breakfast was very good, no long queues.

Jurahalle was very clean and well organised

The pfand system worked well for the glasses.

There were big glasses for people who like big beers :thumpsup:

Weather was fantastic (how did they organise that ? ;))

So, this list is NOT intended to burn anyone down, it's only meant as some advice for the next IMM organisers, to see which things can be improved.

Thank you Neumarkt for a fantastic weekend :thumpsup: :thumpsup:

Ben

Braucht der Clubbie nur ein neue ZKD oder sind durch die alten ZKD auch andere Teilen kaput gegangen ?

Ben
    (Deutsche Sprache ? Ich versuche es noch immer aber es ist nicht einfach :D )

Ich biete an:

Bremsanlage für die alten Minis mit 10" Felgen.
    Enthalten sind:
    Neue Bremsbeläge
    Neue Bremskolben
    Neuer Dichtsatz für die Bremskolben
    Neue Bremsscheiben mit sehr wenig Flugrost durch die Lagerung
    Gebrauchte Windleitbleche
    Gebrauchte Achsschenkel
    Gebrauchte Radnaben.

Alles funktioniert sehr gut

500 euro

Zitat von vanden-plas

Die in der Händlerliste verzeichneten Händler helfen Dir sicherlich Deine Wünsche (gute Reifen, Felgen makellos) zu erfüllen.

Diese Händler haben nur neue RFX wann ich gluck habe (Revolution existiert nicht mehr) und neue RFX sind noch immer billiger wann ich die Felgen in GB kaufe.

Dabei, diese Händler haben auch Motoren, edelholzarmaturen, reifen, usz. Viellicht kannst Du dein Antwort bei alle Themen in "Teile Gesucht" eintragen.
    :D :D :D

Hallo,

ich suche 4 (oder 5) 12 Zoll Revolution RFX Felgen, am liebsten mit gute Reifen und ohne kratzer und beschädigungen.

Auch andere Revolution 5x12 (oder 6x12) anbieten bitte

danke !!!

mfg Ben