Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !

• mini4ever,

I hope you will have a very special Christmas and all the things you dream for will happen in 2004.

Do you have enough snow in Sweden at the moment, where are you living in this beautiful Country (I was for work at Stromstad at the south coast, years ago), tell us a little bit about you home country. I am sure there are some people, who are interested in the mood you celebrate Christmas.

Do you think we will see you at the IMM at England? I would be proud to meet you there!

For now, all the best and thank you, for being with us.

Andy:santa2:

MINImale Grüße Andy

Sir Alec sagte: Mathematik ist der Feind eines jeden kreativen Mannes!!! .............STIMMT!!! :mad:
    ....wenn man schon Schrauben muss, soll man sich wenigstens nicht auch noch über das Werkzeug ärgern!

Cogito, ergo sum........hier falsch!

• many alcohol, grilled reindeers....

merry christmas from black forest to sweden, and many Mini pictures to your cooper-site... :D

Comments may contain traces of irony.

• :santa1: Hi Andy and sfxellen !

pictures to your cooper-site...
    ------------------------------------

I hope I dont bored you with all asking for pic´s ?
    But do you got any sfxellen ? :D
    Have great Holiday !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do you have enough snow in Sweden at the moment, where are you living in this beautiful Country (I was for work at Stromstad at the south coast, years ago), tell us a little bit about you home country.
    Do you think we will see you at the IMM at England? I would be proud to meet you there!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Andy we got a lot of snow ,,,,puuh !
    And its snowing more also.
    I living in South of Stockholm . Stromstad is rather long way from here , but a lovely place !
    Stockholm is a very wonderful lookin place ,, little venice .. many bridge and a lot of water . we got a king and queen , Many blond girl´s :D very hot in summer time , 9 million People , Volvo is the Biggest Car manufactory , then Saab car inc. I hope the info give you a little ?
    It hard to say if we meet in IMM in England this year, but it will be great to meet you also !

Have great Holiday !

Mini4Ever / :santa3:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!