Beiträge von chevy62-3-4

The work is not a problem ,last car was taken from the chassis up .As long as you have something to work with there is no problem .
    I would rather buy a car rusted for 2000 euro and to know upfront tha condition than to buy a car for 4000 euro nicely painted and with rust underneath .
    And half the fun is rebuilding and bringing back to life what others thought dead.
    here is a link with a interview about my cars ....it's in romanian but you can see the pictures and maybe get an ideea
    http://rockabilly.ro/2010/03/a…-pentru-masinile-clasice/
    by the way I saw a red mini RHD which I think it's yours...great job !

Hello,

The 1963 mini was sold because of other projects .The project in case was a 1962 Chevrolet Impala convertible....Please don't hate for selling the mini!

Jazzman....There is a law for cars older than 30 years that saves you from paying lots of money to register the car but from i can see on the web older mini's are very hard to find and much expensive than a 1996 car .
    The inconvenient is that the model car that you want to register must be out of production 30 years regardless of the manufacture year.

If you have a 1970 mini and the same model was in production until 1990 you cannot register it a historic vehicle and the tax for non-Euro vehicle older than 14 years could be around 4000 euros,hence making this a quite expensive hobby .

Andrew

Hello,

I am from Romania, I know that for 2000 is hard to find a good mini but not impossible.
    The reason for which I am looking for a SPI model is that that particular model is an Euro 2 as polution regulation and in this country in order for a car to be registered you have to pay a tax that for example for an Euro 2 from 1996 is around 1000 euro .
    I owned a 1963 mini like 10 years ago but the car came with no papers and registration so it was useless to me , since then I have this long love story with mini's.

Bets regards and hope to join the mini owners circle soon .

Andrew

Hello , is the car still for sale ?
    Is the 1500 euro price still the same ?