suche mini 96-98

• Hi
    You seem to look for a Multipoint Injection Mini, right?
    So, a Singlepoint Injected Mini is not of Your interest?
    You know about gettin´ a complete but not always drivable Mini for an amount of 1500 to 2000 Euros?
    Where do You come from?;)

• Hello,

I am from Romania, I know that for 2000 is hard to find a good mini but not impossible.
    The reason for which I am looking for a SPI model is that that particular model is an Euro 2 as polution regulation and in this country in order for a car to be registered you have to pay a tax that for example for an Euro 2 from 1996 is around 1000 euro .
    I owned a 1963 mini like 10 years ago but the car came with no papers and registration so it was useless to me , since then I have this long love story with mini's.

Bets regards and hope to join the mini owners circle soon .

Andrew

• Hi Andrew,

do You have something like the oldtimer registration in RO?
    for example for a 30 year old car?
    Here in Germany You only have to spend 194€/year on tax independently on the waste gas norm.
    If so You can look for a carburetor mini as well, cause mostly having a better body shell than injection minis specially the last ones ´96 on.

Cheers

• Hello,

The 1963 mini was sold because of other projects .The project in case was a 1962 Chevrolet Impala convertible....Please don't hate for selling the mini!

Jazzman....There is a law for cars older than 30 years that saves you from paying lots of money to register the car but from i can see on the web older mini's are very hard to find and much expensive than a 1996 car .
    The inconvenient is that the model car that you want to register must be out of production 30 years regardless of the manufacture year.

If you have a 1970 mini and the same model was in production until 1990 you cannot register it a historic vehicle and the tax for non-Euro vehicle older than 14 years could be around 4000 euros,hence making this a quite expensive hobby .

Andrew

• Maybe then You have luck with an Innocenti Mini.
    Also not that much to find, but not impossible.;)
    The price always depends on what You can do yourself, and how much You want to spend on spares to get the Mini back on the road.
    Maybe You can shortly tell us how much work You are willing to spend on the Mini.;)

• The work is not a problem ,last car was taken from the chassis up .As long as you have something to work with there is no problem .
    I would rather buy a car rusted for 2000 euro and to know upfront tha condition than to buy a car for 4000 euro nicely painted and with rust underneath .
    And half the fun is rebuilding and bringing back to life what others thought dead.
    here is a link with a interview about my cars ....it's in romanian but you can see the pictures and maybe get an ideea
    http://rockabilly.ro/2010/03/a…-pentru-masinile-clasice/
    by the way I saw a red mini RHD which I think it's yours...great job !

• Yes, nice website, great cars!:thumpsup:
    You´re right..;)
    So we must find a nice Mini for You...;)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!