• Hallo
    I`m new in this forum, sorry but my deutsch is not so good to write with but if anybody answers my question he/she can do it in german.
    My question is if anybody knows if the Exip 6x13 felgen pass for a 1999 mini? i know that this mini is allowed to have 13s but i whant to know if this model fits.
    Thankyou. :)
    Pau

• Hello Pau,
    welcome to this forum.
    The answer to your question isn`t that easy. As far as i know, there were Exip rims in 6X13 availlable for the Mini, so they might fit, but...
    ... the most important thing to check is the PCD (dia of the wheel stud circle) of these rims as they were also widely availlable for other cars.
    The PCD of the Mini ist 4" = 101.6 mm. Most other cars of that period (Golf Mk1 etc.) have a PCD of 100 mm. So there isn`t too much difference and the rims may fit at the first view but would be dangerous if wheels with incorrect PCD are fitted to the Mini. This could lead to wheelstuds breaking off.
    So, first check the PCD of the desired rims. It is measured from boltcenter to boltcenter of diagonal opposite bolts. If it´s 101.6 mm, chance is that they were made for the Mini. In this case just check for clearance when the are installed. Especially at full lock!

I hope this helps a bit.

Diddi

• Thankyou very much! i did not know that about the PCD i will suerly check it, and it will help me in my search for 13" rims for my mini, thanks.
    Pau

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!