TEX Mirror (Swiss)

• Hello

I don't speak german, I hope english is not problem :smile:

I bought a 1971 Mini 850 which came from Switzerland. I am looking for a mirror because mine is broken. As far as I know these mirrors fitted by european dealers only.

ADCreHfl1IFxmPkJ3trdmp-u74QPJKcy6_ehPjP6C1Abs190QGO0JLBkeAv9ss8iZaqwU1l2DB7KN_txBUHcqVcVSp9KUwwIIXnLNOTIuagxQ-aPjhu38lV6CKD7hr7AHgZGbosYuZR4DrMBttfJBxaMLS2qIQ=w1657-h932-s-no?authuser=0

• Good morning, this one looks like a "after market" one, which is quiet often used on MG-B and Midget and similar. This was sold in Germany via BMC Center Kestel for example. You should have a look at the MG dealers or other british car parts supplier. It´s not a typical Mini one as far as I know.

The actual homepage of TEX not show this one, so might worth looking at Ebay or so on. Good luck!

• Yeah, it might be original, but god knows who got one. :confused: So better to check the distance of the fitting holes and find maybe an alternative. As said, this is not only common on Minis, quiet easier to find it somewhere on other BL cars or Jaguar or similar. If it is a TEX ones, this is maybe an after market add on and should be found somewhere else.

• The "Kestel" one was bit different, now when checked on PC and bigger screen. You might should have a closer look on the distance off the fitting wholes and shape and go for an alternative. Might be better to get something...

• The "Kestel" one was bit different, now when checked on PC and bigger screen. You might should have a closer look on the distance off the fitting wholes and shape and go for an alternative. Might be better to get something...

The "stem" is screwed to the door panel directly with plate screws. I could weld up the holes and drill anywhere but I would like to get that type of mirror because it is unique :)

• Pls. check LIMORA 532697 or 210468...they are quiet close to what you had, but not exactly.

Other wise, try the known ones at Moss, Rimmer, Anglo Parts etc. It is a typical one, which was used on MG , Triumpf etc.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!