Wer hat AOR637A gekauft?

• AOR637A - Austin Mini Bj. 1963 mit 1275er S-Motor.

Ich hatte mich ja ein bisschen in das Auto verliebt. Als ich jetzt in Anbetracht des absehbaren Eintreffens freier finanzieller Mittel, mit Gabi der Besitzerin Kontakt aufgenommen habe, sagte sie mir der Wagen sei schon weg :frown:

Ist der neue Besitzer hier im Forum und möchte mir sagen was damit passieren soll? Ich hoffe der Mini wird wieder belebt ...

The correct number of classic cars to own is always n+1,

where 'n' is the number currently owned

• Hi Minikin. I was looking for an old mini that I used to own back in the late 80s early 90s and wondered if it was still around. Thank you for your post AOR637A - Austin Mini built in 1963 with 1275 S engine.

Thiis was my mini. If the owner or yourself would like to know a little bit about her. Let me know.

Jase

• Hi Jason, of course I#d liked to know more about the car. Though I failed to buy it, when it was offered by the last owners widow, I would still like to know more about it. It's deffo an intersting car imho.
    I also wrote to you on the Mk1-forum.
    Cheers and greetings to my old hood Southampton, where I spent considerable time in Northam train depot and nearby at my friends place in Fordingbridge in the New Forest. Great place to live in this area.

The correct number of classic cars to own is always n+1,

where 'n' is the number currently owned

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!