Engine Rebuild/Motor wieder aufbauen

• Gibt es einen Ort in Rhein -Platz , die mein Motor dyno kann die Prüfung der Abstimmung richtig eingestellt? Ich habe meinen Motor neu aufgebaut in England , aber ich lebe hier in Deutschland.

Is there a place in Rhein-Platz that can dyno testing my engine to set the tuning correctly? I'm having my engine rebuilt in England but I live here in Germany.

: Confused:

• At first: Hi and welcome to the forum :wink:

There is a well known place in the south west but they don´t have a dyno. They do it on a rolling road.

Have a look at http://www.ioz.de/frontframe.html

Annette Hue is a wizzard, when it comes to tuning SU carbs and dizzies, no matter which state of mods your engine has :thumbs_up: Has a large stock of needles and can even modify them if needed.

But first, the engine must be run in.

The engine shop in GB should be able to supply a guess for the needle(s) and ignition timing to get you through the run in time safely. Thereafter it´s rolling road time :wink:

You won´t be disappointed :cool:

Regards, Diddi

• Thanks for the information. do you know of any places near Permisens perhaps? Sorry, I am still trying to learn German.

• Thanks for the information. do you know of any places near Permisens perhaps? Sorry, I am still trying to learn German.

Near Pirmasens, there´s no place I know that´s doing A-series engine tune-up. Either dyno or rolling road. Sorry.

And i live close to Pirmasens myself. At St. Ingbert, near Saarbrücken :wink:

The next place from here definitely is IOZ near Koblenz. And they are well worth the money an traveling!

You also might try to contact the company Bastuck at Lebach (Saarland) http://www.bastuck.de/

The Boss, Rainer Bastuck and also his daughter used to do historic racing with Triumph Spities some years ago. Maybe he can give you a hint in this area.

Otherwise, I can only point out IOZ...

Regards, Diddi

• Thanks for sharing the information. Want to meet up sometime and go for a drive? LOL

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!