Mini usb sticks..endlich :-)

• Glad you like them all guys !
    can we all send our sticks to you for solchen auspuffs ? ;)
    1x doppel mitte, 1x links big bore bitte.

Don't hesitate to do that...:)

Nils

• hier auch alles da :)

vielen Dank!

Comments may contain traces of irony.

• Marvellous pieces, Bart...:cool: My wife jumps up and down..:D Thanks a lot for Your enthusiasm to get these little funny toys!!

91er Vergasercooper. Einer wie keiner...:cool:

• Mine arrived today. Impressive USB-Sticks. I think the time waiting was long but the result is awesome. Thanks for all the work Bart.

Have you tried turning it off and on again ?

• Yes indeed, once again Thank you very much, my USB Stick arrived as well (very nice way of finishing SRR 2009: Come Home, find USB Stick) Thanks for your efforts.

Ich bin Spruckelrutzentreter - MPi: modernste, überlegene englische Ingenieurskunst:scream::rotfl:

• Hi Bart,

thanks a lot for your and your girlfriend's efforts in making this possible.

The sticks arrived, had a very good packing and are really cute. :)

Cheers + regards
    Kadda

• :eek: Jetzt habe ich doch total übersehen das es eine neue Liste gab. man ich wollte doch auch 3 Stück haben! wir es den noch mal eine bestellung geben oder sind noch welche da? Farbe ist egal da die eh umgebaut und Lackiert werden!

Gruß
    Schlumpfine alias Silke

Mensch und Mini in guten Händen bei
    Minicorner in Essen

• Am moment sind keine mehr da aber wenn du ein bisschen geduld haben werden sie wieder kommen ;)

• Wenn ich die Zeit finde, mach ich die nächste deutsche Bestellung, sonst geht Bart ja an Arbeit ein ;)

If I'll find the spare time, i'll do the next german ordern, to prevent Bart from too much work :)

• Thanks Ronny !

See you in the madhouse then LOL.

Let me know if you do so and I'll email you some tips.

• Hi,
    if anyone can do a new order of the sticks, it would be great to have a new Thread/Topic here!
    I was much too late during the first round...

• I think qe should wait a moment - though there are already some interested users. Of Cource there will be a new thread berndl.

Thanks for the offered help, i think i'll use that Bart. Though i think i won't have the time before october to do an own order

• Minigramm and Dannycooper's sticks got posted today.

• I think qe should wait a moment - though there are already some interested users. Of Cource there will be a new thread berndl.

Sounds great! No problem if it takes some time...

I'll definitely order 2 for me and some more as gifts for my friends :)

Kind regards,
    - berndl

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!