Mini usb sticks..endlich :-)

• Also, jetzt ist es nicht lange mehr ;-). Info in English, weil es ist mir zuviel zum ubersetzen , aber info komt hoffentlich morgen auf Deutsch.

(from the topic: http://www.mini-forum.de/mini-…mini-usb-stick-46506.html)

As talked about before, these long awaited sticks can be in your posession at the end of this month. They're 1:48 scale, the wheels turn, and an usb-stick comes out of the trunk. The stick can be plugged directly into your computer, or with a short cable that comes with it, the lights flash on when plugged in.

The mini's come with minilites "as standard", the red version was a prototype.

Available sizes: 1 Gigabyte, 2GB, 4GB and 8GB.

Available colours:
    - red, green, black (all with white roof) and white (with black roof). Any of these available with or wihtout bonnet stripes.
    - red with bonnet stripes and Union Jack roof.

Later on, the police version and rally version will become available, time unknown but don't count on these for this year..

Blue is totally cancelled unfortunately, and will probably never be produced.

Wrapping: This is one of the main reasons for being so late, as it was awaiting approval from BMW. It's an open black box that shows the model itsself on a Union Jack background.

Price:
    1GB: 15,5 euro
    2GB: 16 euro
    4GB: 18 euro
    8GB: 24 euro

This means, for the 4GB price has fallen (just a little), the 1GB and 2GB became more expensive, and the 8GB didn't have a pricetag before.

Avoid postage:
    Those comming to the IMM can pick up their models personally from me there.
    But even then, prepayment is necessary.

Dellivery time: First or second week of july in your letterbox. As I expect to go to Germany end of this month/beginning next month, and will post there, as postage from Belgium is too expensive (unless it's unregistered post, wich I can do at buyers' risk).

Some of you have helped me with the order list untill now, and I put some hours in it myself. But to avoid confusion, beceause colour availability has changed as well as capacity, please put your order here again. Mentioning wanted colour(s), with or without bonet stripes, and capacity. I'll refresh the list in the first in this post daily.

Order steps:

1. Make a post as mentioned above, with amounts and capacity.

2. Calculate total price of your order, using the stick price above, and the postage price of 4€. (can someone confirm if 3,9€ this is postage price for packets <2kg within Germany please, and if these come with tracking possibilities ?). When collecting at the IMM no postage costs are involved.

3. Send the amount to:

IBAN: BE05 7011 1207 9075
    BIC/SWIFT: AXAB BE22
    Bank: Axa Bank Antwerpen
    Account holder: Bart Vanreusel

With mention of your forum name !!

[if someone needs my adress to do so, please send a PM]

OR!! Use Paypal for quick money transfer, to vanreuselbart@hotmail.com. Paypal costs are then 3,4% + 0,35. Don't forget to mentio your forumname.

4. Mail your forum name, the complete adress of destination, and the amount to vanreusel.bart@gmail.com , with subject “USB-stick" + your forumname. Within a day you'll receive confirmation, and you'll be informed when the package has been send out.

One more thing: I'll make the first big order next thursday, which means all orders paid for this wednesday the 17th of june, at 23:59, will be handled for this first big order. Orders paid for later, will have to wait for a next big order, which may take another month, or longer, depending on demand. So don't hesitate too long if you want them quick please !!

The current order list looks like this:

If someone would do the effort to translate this into German, I would edit this post. But post here you would do the translating then, to avoid double work by several members. Vielen Dank ;)

Sorry if this system is a bit complex, but I can't think of easier ways to handle it..

• Hallo.....

Was immer da auch in English steht.... My english ist mehr als bad....;)
    So konnte ich doch lesen das es den 8GB für 24,-€ gibt....

Für mich also Nr.7 in 8GB

Gruß...Mini-Guido ;)

• Für den Fall, dass meine Order noch angenommen werden kann, hätte ich gerne
    1 x Nr. 6 in 4GB
    1 x Nr. 7 in 4GB

DANKE!

Grüße
    Andreas

• Bin dabei:
    1x Nr 7, 4 GB

Ich bin Spruckelrutzentreter - MPi: modernste, überlegene englische Ingenieurskunst:scream::rotfl:

• For me one green and one red please, each with bonnet stripes/white roof (No. 6 + 7) and each with 4 GB capacity. Thx a lot for Your work to get these pretty things..:cool:

91er Vergasercooper. Einer wie keiner...:cool:

• AS mentioned before but now official and definit order

1x 8GB Black without bonnet stripes (No. 5) 24 €
    1x 4GB Green with bonet stripes (No. 6) 18 €
    1x4 GB White with bonnet stripes (No. 9) 18 €
    + Postage

You got my Adress already :)

And many many thanks for the work you've done. great.

Have you tried turning it off and on again ?

• I wanted to post an edit but i showered too long ;)
    I took a look at the prices of our „Post“:
    A parcel („Päckchen“) up to 2kg costs 3,90 as long as it stays within the size of
    Length x Width x Height 30 x 15 x 10
    or as a cylinder of maximum 30cm Length and 15cm diameter.

And just when i wanted to link that page - i noticed that you can't link product infos you've searched for and - every menu gets translated when you click on the english button but every content on the page stays german. Funny, just not for nongermans.

• Hier also die Übersetzung / Here#s the translation.
    Ich hab Hervorhebungen übernommen in Eckigen Klammern stehen Erwähnungen wie die Bilder (zur Orientierung) respektive der eine Ausgelassene Absatz.

I adopted the bold parts. Mentioned Picture in [].
    Bart, you can only edit a post 15 Minutes after first creation - i think it should be possible to disable that for your post - please talk to one of the admins, i hope they can set your post to a longer period of edits.

Übersetzung

Die USB-Sticks sind ja schon länger im Forum bekannt. Nun sind sie endlich erhältlich, so dass sie Ende des Monats zu haben sind. Die Minis sind im Maßstab 1:48, die Räder lassen sich drehen und der USB-Stick kommt aus dem Kofferraum. An sich kann der USB-Stick direkt an den Computer geschlossen werden (quasi rückwärts Einparken, Amn. d. Übersetzers) oder mit einem kurzen mitgelieferten Kabel angeschlossen werden.
    Ist der Mini angeschlossen, so leuchten seine vorderen Lichter auf.

[Your First Picture - Details of Mini / Erstes Bild - Details des Prototypen]

Die Minis gibt es mit Minilites, die version im ersten Bild ist nur ein Prototyp.

[Picture of Minis in Circle / Bild der Minis im Kreis]

Verfügbare Größen: 1Gigabyte, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB

Verfügbare Farben:
    * Rot, Grün, Schwarz (jeweils mit weißem Dach) und weiß (mit schwarzem Dach). Dabei ist jeweils eine Version mit Haubenstreifen und eine ohne verfügbar
    * Rot mit Haubenstreifen und Union Jack auf dem Dach

Es wird noch eine Polizei-Version und eine Rallye-Version geben. Wann ist noch nicht ganz sicher, irgendwann später dieses Jahr. Die blaue Version scheint komplett verworfen worden zu sein und wird wahrscheinlich nie produziert.

[Model Variations / Modellübersicht]

Verpackung: Ist der Hauptgrund für die Verspätung, da auf die Bestätigung / zusage von BMW gewartet werden mußte. Der Mini kommt in einer schwarzen Box, die das Modell auf einem Union-Jack-Hintergrund präsentiert

Preise:
    1GB : 15,50 €
    2GB : 16 €
    4GB : 18 €
    8GB : 24 €

Das heißt, dass der 4GB-preis gefallen ist (ein wenig), 1 und 2GB ein klein wenig teurer gewrden sind, dafür abe auch 8GB neu dazu
    gekommen ist.

Vermeide Versandkosten: Alle, die zur IMM fahren können die Modelle dort persönlich bekommen. Trotzdem ist eine vorherige Bezahlung notwendig.

Liefertermin: In der ersten oder zweiten Juli-Woche sind die Pakete bei euch. Ich (Racing Green, Anm. d. Übersetzers) werde Ende Juni, Anfang Juli nach Deutschland fahren und die Pakete versenden. Aus Belgien ist der Versand zu teuer.

Es gab ja schonmal eine Liste an Bestellungen hier und ich hab da auch schon einige Zeit investiert. Um jedoch Verwirrungen zu vermeiden (vor allem weil die Verfügbarkeit der Farben sich geändert hat) bitte ich darum, komplett neu zu bestellen. Bitte nennt eure gewünschten Farben, mit oder ohne Haupenstreifen sowie die Speicherkapazität. Ich aktualisiere die Liste in diesem ersten Post jeden Tag.

Der Weg zur Bestellung
    1. Einen Post in diesem Thread mit den oben erwähnten Daten zur Bestellung
    2. Berechne deinen Gesamtbetrag aus den Preisen (s.o.) und füge 4 € Versand hinzu (Innerhalb Deutschlands, Päckchen). Bei Abholung auf dem IMM fällt kein Versand an.

3. Überweise den Betrag auf folgendes Konto

IBAN: BE05 7011 1207 9075
    BIC/SWIFT: AXAB BE22
    Bank: Axa Bank Antwerpen
    Inhaber des Kontos: Bart Vanreusel

Als Überweisungszeck bitte dringend deinen Nick hier angeben!
    Alternativ: Über Paypal (geht schneller) an vanreuselbart@hotmail.com. Dabei aber die 3,4% + 0,35 € bedenken und wieder dran denken, den Forumsnickname zu erwähnen!

4. Schreibe eine Mail an vanreusel.bart@gmail.com mit dem Betreff „USB-Stick“ + deinem Nicknamen. Dann bekommst du innerhalb eines Tages eine bestätigung und wirst informiert, wenn das Paket verschickt worden ist.

One More thing (fast wie bei einem großen Konzern mit einem Apfel als Logo, Amn. d. Ü.): Nächsten Donnerstag mache ich eine erste große Bestellung, das heißt, alle bis Mittwoch, den 17 Juni, 23:59 bezahlten Bestellungen kommen in der ersten Bestellung mit. Spätere besellungen müsse auf die nächste große Bestellung warten, die einen Monat später (oder auch noch später, je nach Nachfrage) erfolgt. Wartet also nicht zu lange, wenn ihr welche haben wolt!

[Absatz mit der Bitte um Übersetzung - gern geschehen, Bart]

• Hello Racing Green,

1x Nr 4 (white) with 4GB

Thanks
    Thor :D

Wiederbelebung eines Innocenti Mini Minor MK1 Bj. '67 war erfolgreich. :cool: und nun hab ich ihn verkauft :crying:
    der MPI ist durch die dringend notwendigen Restauration durch :cool:

www.bcminis.de

• 1x 4GB white with bonnet stripes (No.9) -> 18 €
    1x 4GB black with bonnet stripes (No.10) -> 18 €
    + Shipping -> 4 €

Total 40 €

Gruß Frank

Member of Mini 'a' tour - Mini Club im Rhein-Main Gebiet » Mini 'a' tour
    It´s not a car, it´s a state of mind!

• MiniFan07
    Ich weiß noch nicht genau welche/wieviele ich bestelle, aber wir fahren ja nach England, wenn du willst kann ich dir deine mitbringen...

• Hi

nr. 6 with 8gb

but how much is the shipping to Switzerland?

greets, Linsi

MINI IT'S <3 ;)

• 2x 8GB red with bonnet stripes (no.7) = 48€
    shipping = 4€

total 52€

Thanks, Dominik

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!